今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

sunblock

I actually put sunblock on my face and arms for going to costco - a good thing, too, since it was really sunny and warm out, so I didn't even wearmy sweatshirt. I just ended up getting cheese and a big bag of onions (3 dollars for ten pounds, even if I don't eat them all that is still much cheaper than the stores near here that sell three onions for a dollar or more. And I got a bag of miniature dinner rolls, because I've decided I need to eat more bread so I am less hungry all the time. I had 8 of them already today so I don't think I need to worry about them getting bad before I eat them all, especially since I put a dozen in the freezer. I cut a couple open and put pasta sauce and a slice of cheese and toasted them and it tasted strangely like Art of Pizza's deep dish pizza. They are very smallbuns, maybe 1.5" by 2" and an inch or so tall. So really, 8 is not very much bread.

Also I did laundry today and washed my spare set of sheets. Clearly, I lead an exciting life.

The sun rises at 4:59 am tomorrow morning, according to weather.com... Which means that it will be fully light out at 5 am (just like it was today) and I'll be unable to sleep in. But it's also entirely dark out now, and it's just after 6:30. I wish my curtains were darker or that I could sleep in the light, because even to get just 8 hours of sleep I need to be asleep by 9pm, and I'd rather get more like 8.5 or 9 hours of sleep, which puts me to bed at 8... meaning I need to start taking my shower (I want to wash my hair as I got sunscreen in it) just about now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home