今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

cabbage

whoops. So this morning I bought what I assumed was a very heavy head of iceberg lettue, but it seems to be some sort of cabbage-lettuce hybrid. It definately tastesokay, but I'm beginning to think I should have gotten the half head instead of the whole one, since one torn up leaf filled my whole bowl. I guess having it sitting in the fridge will mean that I certainly eat enough vegetables for the next couple days. Too bad I don't like sauerkraut (not to mention I have no idea how to make it).

I also defrosted my fridge - I unplugged it and put it in the bathroom with the door open. After about an hour or so I poked at the ice and managed to pull off a huge chunk and then poked the rest of it away. So now I have marginally more room.

I don't really know what information science is supposed to be, but the first class was about how photographs and movies are compressed, like for sending them over the internet (to make it faster).

need to vaccuum soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    imaging science? information science?
    are they related classes, or just similar names for entirely different things?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home