今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Monday, April 30, 2007

sunset




So for that really dull Friday class we have a very ambiguous assignment to take pictures of some views and describe them. I think. I went and took some pictures of the sunset over this cemetary not too far away. I'm not sure,but I think if there were fewer clouds I'd've been able to see Mt. Fuji. Since you're up on an overpass over the train tracks, and the houses are all short, it seems possible. I'll have to try going there on an extremely clear day and seeing. But of course there are never any clear days because of the air pollution.

Also, I got some lamb yakiniku at maruetsu that I will eat for dinner tomorrow. I'm not sure if I like lamb as I don't really remember having eaten it more than a couple times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home