今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

sandals!


So Silke and I went to Saty for crepes (I had meat sauce gratin) and then shopped... I got yogurt and a honeydew that was only 298. That's relatively cheap for fruit, since 6 apples are about 380. When we got back to the dorm,there was a postoffice truck and two mail people looking at a package and a list trying to decide what to do with it. It turned out to be the velcro sandals my mom was mailing me! So now I have shoes other than flipflops for the summer.

Also, I ate some nice beef that I managed to cook only medium rare and sauteed onions for lunch. I have leftovers for tomorrow.

The sun rose at ten to five this morning. I looked it up,the earliest it will rise is a coule minutes before 4:30. I wish that I could sleep later, but it's broad daylight by the time it's 5 am. Not exactly conducive to lying around in bed. Staying up later doesn't seem to help. In fact, it makes me tireder, because I get less sleep since I still wake up when it gets light out. Maybe I should try hanging one of my dark sheets over the curtains with clothespins to block some of the sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home