今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

no news is good news

Nothing to say.

I ate some peanut butter.

Also, I met the girl who is coming to UIC and a girl who is going to Arizona for lunch. Had spaghetti carbonara. I have no ability to eat spaghetti noodles so I looked very dumb compared to the Japanese girls carefully winding their spaghetti with their fork against the spoon... I was just kind of stabbing and twisting it and hoping to get enough of it to stay wrapped around the fork to get it to my mouth. I must make sure to not order spaghetti when eating with Japanese people. I wish they had other shapes of pasta in the cafeteria, though. Angel hair pasta eaten at home is much more cooperative than thick spaghettis are in public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home